Write a letter to a newspaper. Begin your letter with “Dear Editor,”. Use the model on page 160 of your student’s book.
Write a paragraph about security in your home and your neighborhood. (NOTE: Your post will appear after it is accepted.)
LISTENING WITH SONGS
ENGLISH GRAMMAR BOOKS IN PDF
Read the questions and answer them using your ideas or information. (NOTE: Use COMPLETE SENTENCES for your answers)
1) How was your last vacation? What did you do on your last vacation?
2) How long have you studied English?
3) When was the last time you ate pizza? Where did you go?
4) Have you ever seen a car accident, a robbery, or a mugging?
5) What sports have you played since you were a kid?
6) What kind of food did you dislike eating when you were a child?
Look at the picture and read the first sentence. Then write a short paragraph to describe some of the problems in the picture and propose possible solutions. (NOTE: Your post will appear after it is accepted.)
Teresa is angry about all of the problems in Johnson Park.
Write a paragraph about your first day of class. Include information about:
- The topics or activities covered on the first day
- How you felt during the class
- Your expectations or what you want to improve on this level.
Write a paragraph to describe “Your Dream House”.